In some cases you might want to have a widget or multiple widgets in a sidebar position displayed on one of your pages. You can do this by adding a widgetized section to your page. Here is how to do it.
1. First go to Appearances -> Widgets and choose a position.
2. Drag the widget or widgets you want to that position and save it.
3. Go to the page you want that entire sidebar position to show up in and add the Widgetized builder add on. You can drag and drop the add on to the position in the customizer.
4. Choose the sidebar section you want to display in the drop down of the builder add-on.
5. Save the add-on. You will see the widgets from that position you chose in step 1 displayed in the section on the page that chose in step 3.