You can use the [portfolio] shortcode to display Portfolio posts below:
There are various parameters you can use with the [portfolio] shortcode to customize output such as the following examples:
- = display Portfolio posts with default settings.
- [portfolio style="grid3" limit="3" post_date="yes" image_w="306" image_h="180"]
- = display latest 3 Portfolio posts in grid3 layout, set image dimensions, and show post date.
- [portfolio category="13" style="grid2" limit="8" image_w="474" image_h="250"]
- = display latest 8 Portfolio posts from Portfolio Category ID 13 in grid2 layout.
- [portfolio category="web-design,illustration"]
- = display latest Portfolio posts from portfolio categories Web Design and Illustration, given that their text slugs are "web-design" and "illustration"
- style= grid4, grid3, grid2, full
- you can also include additional CSS class(es) for your own custom styling (eg. style="classname")
- limit = number of post to query (eg. enter limit="4" will query 4 posts, enter -1 to query all posts)
- category = category ID number or text slug (default = all categories). To find category ID number or text slug: click on "Portfolio Category" link located under the Portfolio admin menu
- image = show featured image or not (yes, no, default = yes)
- image_w = post image width
- image_h = post image height
- title = show post title (yes, no, default = yes)
- display = display whether content, excerpt or none (content, excerpt, none, default = none)
- post_meta = display post category meta (yes, no, default = no)
- post_date = display post date (yes, no, default = no)
- more_link = display a custom more link after the posts
- more_text = text that will appear in more_link
- page_nav = display page navigation if there are more posts (yes, no, default = no)