The Alert module can be used to showcase your content as a notification/alert. The alert visibility can be scheduled, displayed for a specific number of times, showed to either login/public visitors, and auto closed after a certain number of seconds. It can also be used as an action box. There is an optional action button to display a message or redirect the guest to another page once it is clicked.
To use the Alert Module:
- Module Title This option is used to add the title of your module.
- Alert Style:
- Alert Style Choose from 4 different styles: (1) Button Right, (2) Button Left, (3) Button Bottom, (4) Button Center.
- Alert Heading This option is used to set the heading text of the module.
- Alert Text This option is used to set the body text of the module.
- Alert Color This option is used to change the color of the module.
- Alert Appearance These options provide the ability to toggle various effects for the module.
- Action Button:
- Action Button Text This option is used to set the text that will show inside the action button.
- Button Click Action Choose the action that'll occur when you click the button: (1) Close alert box, (2) Display a message, (3) Go to URL.
- Action Button Color This option is used to change the color of the action button.
- Action Button Appearance These options provide the ability to toggle various effects for the action button.
- Schedule Alert Check to enable the ability to schedule the alert. Enabling it will allow you to set the start and end time.
- Guest/Logged Users Set to: (1) Show to both users and guest visitors, (2) Show only to guest visitors, (3) Show only to logged-in users.
- Limit display Set the number of times the alert appears.
- Auto Close Check to show the duration in seconds how long the alert will appear.